From: Chris Towne [mailto:ctowne(--nospam--at)chaptech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 11:40 AM
To: SEAINT List Server
Subject: STAAD

The company I work for has STAAD version 21W because they haven't felt the need to upgrade yet because we use it just for loadings (moments, shear, torsion, etc) and we design each section by hand to meet code.  The problem is that I can't get it to recognize the hardware lock with Windows NT 4.0 as the operating system.  It works just fine with Windows95.  Is there anyone else out there that has a version this old that can help me?

Chris Towne