Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: STAAD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: STAAD
- From: "Dan Vines" <dan(--nospam--at)willettengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:37:02 -0400
Under NT, any program requiring a parallel port hardware lock requires that a driver be installed so that NT can "read" the lock. This is a "feature" of NT's security and has nothing to do with STAAD.
Look for a program in your STAAD directory (or on the installation disks) called HLINST.EXE. This is a command line executable file that will install the HARDLOCK.VXD device driver so that NT can read the lock.
I know that the above is correct for later versions of STAAD (22w and later), but I think it is applicable to 21W as well.
- From: Chris Towne
- Prev by Subject: RE: STAAD
- Next by Subject: Re: STAAD
- Previous by thread: RE: STAAD
- Next by thread: RE: STAAD