RE: Enercalc 5

Gina,

Enercalc is an excellent utility program for structural design with a few
reservations;

The program has bugs. You need to review input and results to make sure that
they make sense.

Perform hand calculations to check the results on a few typical cases.

Look at the output reactions to make sure the statics add up. The program is
sensitive to sequence of load input.

Bill Scott, P.E., S.E.
VECO Engineering
949 East 36th Street, Suite 500