Re: LLC Discrimanation

It's the "Golden Rule".  Them as have the gold make the rules.

For example, if you wish to place a generous sum of money discretely, you
too may spend a night in the "White House Motel".  Or, if you prefer, you
may purchase a few nuclear secrets.  You may transfer an entire industry
into a selected country.  Or you can conveniently abandon the Panama Canal
to Chinese  control.

Get real, Brent!  I'm sure the California government has a political Red
Light District similar to the one in Washington, D.C.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

----------
> From: Brent Koch <Brent(--nospam--at)willislivermore.com>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: LLC Discrimanation
> Date: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 12:46 PM
>
> Unfortunately, as I researched the formation of an LLC entity I found
that
> "currently, the more than 60 professions licensed by the state cannot
form a
> California LLC - except lawyers, accountants and architects, who may form
> Registered Limited Liability Partnership."(Form Your Own Limited
Liability