RE: stainless steel & welding electrodes

I would also mention that he is VERY knowledgable about welding.  I
attended one of his Welding seminar and to date have found it to be the
most valuable interesting and valuable seminar that I have attended to
date, especially since most strucutal programs (including my undergrad
program) don't teach ANYTHING about welding except the symbols.

Scott