1997 UBC Lateral Design Spreadsheet

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.

First let me apologize for once again bringing this issue to the list, but I
am not sure if all of you who requested the design spreadsheet received the
copy I distributed last night. I received some email return replys that the
size of the file exceeded the mailbox allowance on a few of the 150 copies
distributed.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.

I am sending a copy of the spreadsheet to Shafat for posting on the SEAINT
Website. As soon as I have an address I will post it to the list with an
active link that you can simply click on to download.

Please be patient and wait for me to post the announcement. Anyone who wants
a copy of this spreadsheet will be able to obtain if for no charge from the
SEAINT Website.

AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT CLOG THE SYSTEM WITH RESPONSES TO THIS EMAIL ON THE
LISTSERVICE. WAIT FOR MY ANNOUNCMENT TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE.

Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish PE