Re: Wind loading

I'm sure you folks have seen this.  I went to this seminar one time where the
speaker was talking about retrofitting a medium height building (I believe 20
+/- storeys) in NYC.  The original plans contain one drawing which shows the
lateral load resistance system consisting of the adjacent buildings.  The
speaker then showed a picture of the building today with NO adjacent buildings.
I thought that was funny.

Hector

Rick.Drake(--nospam--at)fluor.com on 10/14/99 02:17:41 PM