Gyp shear wall performance

I had designed a seismic retrofit successfully avoiding
 the need for a steel rigid frame. I used plywood.
The owner fired me because "steel is stronger"

Here is a report on the testing of gyp shear walls.
 With all of the code penalties, the gyp seems to outperform OSB.

Here is the address for the shear wall report:

David B Merrick, SE
Merrickgroup(--nospam--at)compuserve.com