Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Wood Truss Repair Course[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Wood Truss Repair Course
- From: Frank Woeste <fwoeste(--nospam--at)vt.edu>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:26:23 -0400
The focus of this workshop is design procedures for the repair of broken or damaged MPC wood trusses. Repair methods and design calculations for typical cases of damaged trusses will be presented. The course is intended to provide an opportunity for participants to discuss alternate methods of truss repair design and methods of executing the needed field repairs. The specific objectives are to:
You can view the brochure and register on-line at:
Questions about the course beyond the brochure can be addressed to me by e-mail.
Frank E. Woeste, P. E.
Professor of Wood Construction
Blacksburg, VA 24061
- Prev by Subject: Wood Truss Repair Course
- Next by Subject: RE: Re: Wood Vaulted Gable Roof Truss End wall
- Previous by thread: Wood Truss Repair Course
- Next by thread: Dual System