Re: hardiframe

In a message dated 10/16/1999 12:25:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
chuckuc(--nospam--at)dnai.com writes:

<< Can anyone give me the web address for hardiframe (made by simplified
 structural solutions, I think). My search engines can't seem to find
 either listing.
 Chuck Utzman >>

Chuck,
It's spelled with a Y rather than in I - for Gary Hardy, the founder. They
were at the SEAOC Convention to show their wares. I have used the product on
a number of jobs and like it very much. Besides a good product, their field
rep will handhold the contractor through the installation process so that
they know what to expect before the foundation is poured.
Let me know if you need any more information. Ask them to send you their
Video Tape which shows how the frames are installed. There are some debatable
issues still left to address with this and other similar frames, but this is
par for the course with proprietary products.

<A HREF="www.hardyframe.com">www.hardyframe.com</A>

Regards
Dennis