Does anyone remember how to Posting Files for retrieval by Listmembers

Some time ago, Shafat posted an answer to a thread that explained how to use
the SEAINT resources to post files on the server for the retrievel by others
without sending them to all 15,000 members.
Does anyone recall how to do this???
I want to post the 97 UBC spreadsheet but have not had a response yet from
Shafat. I am getting email from those who want it as soon as possible and
would like to post it to the server for download by these members.
If anyone knows how to do this, please advise me.

Thanks
Dennis