Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Does anyone remember how to Posting Files for retrieval by Listmembers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Does anyone remember how to Posting Files for retrieval by Listmembers
- From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 15:59:02 EDT
Some time ago, Shafat posted an answer to a thread that explained how to use the SEAINT resources to post files on the server for the retrievel by others without sending them to all 15,000 members. Does anyone recall how to do this??? I want to post the 97 UBC spreadsheet but have not had a response yet from Shafat. I am getting email from those who want it as soon as possible and would like to post it to the server for download by these members. If anyone knows how to do this, please advise me. Thanks Dennis
- Prev by Subject: RE: Dissimilar welding
- Next by Subject: Does Canada have an equivalent to SEAOC?
- Previous by thread: [Fwd: 7.0 Hector Mine EQ was[RE: 7.0 Lan
- Next by thread: SEAint Online - need help from the virtual community.