River Loadings

I am working on a project where we have a water intake and discharge structure
in a major river at about 45 foot depth.  What code, specification, or design
manual should be referenced for the river water and ice flow loadings against
the structure.

Thanks,

Thomas Hunt
Fluor Daniel

 and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended
 recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
 use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
 reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message
 is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
 the sender and delete the material from any computer.  Any
 views expressed in this message are those of the individual
 sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the
 company.