RE: TABLES FOR METRIC SHAPES

contact ASCE at www.aisc.org for a metric manual.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arvind K. Bisarya [mailto:arvind_bisarya(--nospam--at)mk.com]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 12:49 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: TABLES FOR METRIC SHAPES

      DOES  ANY  BODY  KNOWS  WHERE  I  CAN  GET  A  STEEL  SHAPES  TABLES
IN
     METRIC  SYSTEM,  JUST  LIKE  THE  ONE  WE  HAVE  IN  OUR  GREEN  AISC
HANDBOOK.
    I  HAVE  PROJECT  IN POLAND  AND  I  NEED  THE  TABLES  TO  SELECT
WIDE  FLANGE,
    ANGLES  AND  TUBES .   THANKS  VERY  MUCH.

     BISARYA(--nospam--at)AOL.COM
    ARVIND  BISARYA

**This message was created in BeyondMail. Please ignore the ATTRIBS.BND
attachment if you are not a BeyondMail user.