Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 6:31 PM
Subject: Software download site problem

I was prohibited from entering Dennis' Software site.

Thor A Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE
Victoria BC
Canada
e-mail: vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com

Thor, I am not sure what the problem is. Mark Deardorff placed the file on
the server for me. I tried the link and it worked just fine. I do receive an
error message that the site is invalid, but the file downloads automatically
given the link.

Please try again and let me know if you run into problems. I would recommend
that you use the same email address that you subscribe to the list in case it
is restricted to members of the ******* ******* ******* ***
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org