RE: nonbuilding structures

The EIA standard does not address seismic. Most structures designed per EIA
222 are controlled by wind. According to FEMA 302, the antenna structures
perform well for seismic without additional detailing required.

UBC may also be used.

Bill Scott, P.E., S.E.
VECO Engineering
949 East 36th Street, Suite 500