Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 1999 1:16 PM
Subject: Steel Certification

I have some material labeled A4142 grade M2FA in a submittal.
Being from a primarily ASTM frame of mind, this is greek to me.
Is it ASME, SAE, top secret classified?

What exactly is the material ?  It is submitted for an assembly that contains steel eye bolts and Copper grounds

fwiw: It should be for Airfield tie downs and aircraft groundings, but with this contractor, we never know . . .

tia

robert rollo
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
Lubbock, Texas