Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
TiltVIZ -- a easy use but powerful panel lifting analyz program free download available[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: TiltVIZ -- a easy use but powerful panel lifting analyz program free download available
- From: "sam lee" <lu_q(--nospam--at)arch.usyd.edu.au>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 22:53:59 +1000
I believe that many structural engineers had involved in tilt-up building design, but most of them contracted the tilt-up panel lifting design to a special design company. It means that tilt-up panel lifting analyse is a blackbox for them. TiltVIZ is a program to unveil the secret of it. With TiltVIZ, you can do a quick guess the thickness and reinforcement of the tilt-up panel, even finish about 50 percent panel lifting design of a whole project.
Just simply direct your browser to http://www.maths.unsw.edu.au/~slee download TiltVIZ and try it.
- Prev by Subject: Ties and continuity
- Next by Subject: Timber Retaining Wall, cantilever embedment
- Previous by thread: RE: FCC to re-examine ?modem tax?
- Next by thread: OSSPAC Resolution to Recommend Seismic Zone 4 for Entire Oregon Coast: Part 2