Re: A question about evaluating an existing wood structure

Thanks to all who responded...you help is much appreciated.

Scott

Scott E. Maxwell, PE
Structural Engineer

SHG Inc.
500 Griswold, Suite 500
Detroit, MI  48226

Phone: (313) 442-8253
Fax:   (313) 442-8297

Work Email:     smaxwell(--nospam--at)dt.smithgroup.com
Personal Email: smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu