Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
94 UBC CD ROM- Question for magnified printing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 94 UBC CD ROM- Question for magnified printing
- From: "Lakhani, Sid" <slakhani(--nospam--at)ebmud.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:27:19 -0700
I have seen some handouts from the 94 UBC that are printed to fit letter size (8.5X11.5in). I would like to know how I can print with similar magnification from CD ROM.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Re: 7.0 Landers Aftershock
- Next by Subject: Re: 97 Code is a Life Safety Standard - Proverbs
- Previous by thread: Re: OSSPAC Resolution to Recommend Seismic Zone 4 for Entire Oregon Coast: Part 2
- Next by thread: Re: Hector Mine Earthquake MMI, peak accelerations, etc