ASTM F1554 Grade 105 Anchor Bolts

Does anyone have experience with using  ASTM F1554 Grade 105 anchor bolts?
This ASTM specification is new to us, and it is specifically intended for
anchor bolts in structural applications.

We are considering these bolts because they are high strength, and the ASTM
specification allows them to be galvanized by the hot dip or mechanically
deposited processes.  In the past, we've had concerns with hydrogen
embrittlement of galvanized high strength fasteners.