Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASTM F1554 Grade 105 Anchor Bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASTM F1554 Grade 105 Anchor Bolts
- From: Nick Bassar <nbassar(--nospam--at)AeroSysEngr.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:52:14 -0500
Does anyone have experience with using ASTM F1554 Grade 105 anchor bolts? This ASTM specification is new to us, and it is specifically intended for anchor bolts in structural applications. We are considering these bolts because they are high strength, and the ASTM specification allows them to be galvanized by the hot dip or mechanically deposited processes. In the past, we've had concerns with hydrogen embrittlement of galvanized high strength fasteners.
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASTM C-913 vs. ACI 350
- Next by Subject: RE: ASTM F1554 Grade 105 Anchor Bolts
- Previous by thread: Re: Sept. Taiwan Earthquake
- Next by thread: RE: ASTM F1554 Grade 105 Anchor Bolts