RE: Office size Scanner

There are services which will do it for you, probably much cheaper than you
can do it.   We have used a service to scan "D" size drawings for $75 to
$200 per sheet depending on the density of information on the sheets and
what you want.  They are as accurate as the scanned sheet and the service
will edit the lines so they are on the layers we would normally use.  They
also can produce the drawing files quicker than we can.

You can contact Jon Chapman at Access Technologies, Inc., 16745 W. Bluemound
Road, Brookfield, WI 53005-5938, 1-800-646-7226, extension 131.

Roger Davis
SDS Architects, Inc
205 N. Dewey Street
Eau Claire, WI 54703