From: Ron Hill [mailto:ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 1999 3:26 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Spreadsheet Continuous Beam Analysis

I think a free program can be found at http:\\www.civilstructure.com

Ron Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
Birmingham, Alabama  USA
205.823.4784
Email: ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com
http:\\www.hillce.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Blake Haley [mailto:blakeh(--nospam--at)weainc.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 1999 1:13 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Spreadsheet Continuous Beam Analysis

Good Afternoon,

Has anyone developed any continuous beam analysis spreadsheets??????  I was
trying to think of the best way to have a "quick and dirty" analysis and I
thought that a spreadsheet would be very handy to use.  Perhaps using Moment
Distribution or Three-Moment Equation or even 2x2 Matrix solution for Fixed
end moments????

Any input, spreadsheets, or your experiences shared would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

S. Blake Haley, P.E.
White Engineering Associates, Inc.