Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
San Diego damage from the Hector Mine EQ????[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: San Diego damage from the Hector Mine EQ????
- From: "Constantine Shuhaibar" <csh(--nospam--at)soha.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:42:13 -0700
A client in San Diego is reporting cracks in shearwalls in a 1980s building. Has anybody heard of any other reported damage in San Diego???? Note that the Hector Mine earthquake of October 16, 1999 was a magnitude 7.1 event about 145 miles away from San Diego. I think it is a bit strange. Constantine
- Prev by Subject: RE: Sales skill
- Next by Subject: School design
- Previous by thread: Concrete Diaphragms - PT
- Next by thread: Structural Adhesives