Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AASHTO and ultimate stress conc. design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <structx(--nospam--at)mLists.net>, <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: AASHTO and ultimate stress conc. design
- From: "Gilligan" <littlebuddy(--nospam--at)bytheshore.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:21:20 -0400
My office is working on a bridge project governed by the State of NJ and AASHTO. Reviewing agency has stated that working stress concrete design is required by AASHTO/NJDOT. Can anyone verify if this is the case. Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: RE: A992 Steel
- Next by Subject: Re: AASHTO and ultimate stress conc. design
- Previous by thread: SEAONC November Newsletter is posted
- Next by thread: Re: AASHTO and ultimate stress conc. design