Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Concrete vs. Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Concrete vs. Steel
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:36:25 -0400
Scott, I have been a structural engineer in the Pittsburgh area for the last 25 years and have designed in both Steel and Concrete, my personal preference is for Steel Design. Although I have noticed that most structures in this area seem to be a composite of both. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete vs. Steel
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete vs. Steel
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete vs. Steel
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete vs. Steel