From: Caswell, Philip J [mailto:pcaswell(--nospam--at)bonestroo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 1999 10:00 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Simpified Plate Analysis

Is anyone on this list familiar with a simplified 2-D plate analysis method
using orthogonal unit strips?  This method was apparently developed by a
German grad student named Grashoff (sp?) earlier this century.

I'm looking for published material that describes the method and the
background.  You can respond either on the list or to me directly.

TIA,

Philip J. Caswell, P.E.
Bonestroo, Rosene, Anderlik & Assoc.
St. Paul, MN
E-mail:	Pcaswell(--nospam--at)Bonestroo.com