Fwd: Re: Science Live SKYSCRAPERS !!!

Submiited for you info

Bob  Johnson
NCSEA
--- Begin Message ---
Bob,
Science Live! airs on the Discovery Science Channel
(which is a part of DIGITAL CABLE).  It does not air
on the Discovery Channel.  Right now, there are only
about three million subscribers in the U.S. for this
service. If you do not get digital cable, you can tune
in online at www.science.discovery.com via RealAudio
or RealVideo.   Click on the Science Live! icon and
you will be prompted on what to do next.  This works
best if you have a 56K modem or higher.
The Science Live! featuring Sky scrapers will air on
Wednesday, October 27th from 8:00pm -9:00pm EDT.
I haven't had a chance to go through the materials you
sent yet... I'm busy with next week's show, but I'll
look through them as soon as I can.

Rebecca Merlin
Science Live!
703-299-0774 x25