Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Roof Trusses[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Roof Trusses
- From: "Lutz,James" <JLUTZ(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:33:04 -0700
There's some truss design software available from an outfit called Alpine Engineering. See www.alpeng.com <http://www.alpeng.com> . Never used it. General analysis software from RISA3D will do code checks for wood members to NDS specifications, and there is some connection design and miscellaneous wood element design software from an outfit called Woodworks. We have a copy of woodworks, but do so little wood design I've never made much use of it. I use RISA3D a lot and it's a great program. -----Original Message----- From: Peter Lam [mailto:akaggie(--nospam--at)yahoo.com] Sent: Friday, October 22, 1999 11:18 AM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Roof Trusses Are there any "quick and easy" roof trusses design program out there? Thanks, PL _____ Do You Yahoo!? Bid and sell for free at Yahoo! <http://auctions.yahoo.com/> Auctions.
- Prev by Subject: Roof Trusses
- Next by Subject: RPE Exam
- Previous by thread: Roof Trusses
- Next by thread: Fwd: Re: Science Live SKYSCRAPERS !!!