Re: Superstructures media opportunity

The Science-Live program scheduled for next week is limited to high-rise
buildings because that's the topic for the program.  The producer told
me they have another program planned on tunnels, bridges and dams.

I think we should be thankful for the deserved recognition we do get.  I
don't think we should be be critical of the very people or organizations
that are giving us the recognition.