Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Office scanner[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Office scanner
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:00:55 -0400
AutoCAD has Cad Overlay which allows you to take a scanned drawing and turn it into a Layer Drawing. I remember going to a Seminar where they showed a grown up version the program that was more flexible and had OCR but I do not remember its name. Mostly we use a service or do It our self with the Cad Overlay Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Office scanner
- Next by Subject: Office size Scanner
- Previous by thread: RE: Office scanner
- Next by thread: Roof Trusses