Fonts for Acrobat to view USACE Manuals

Hello folks. I was trying to view one of the Corps of Eng. Manuals, "Response
Spectra and Seismic Analysis for Concrete Hydraulic Structures" (EM
1110-2-6050) and half way through I got a message saying it (Acrobat) cannot
find the font 'WPMathA'.  Does anyone know if I can get this somewhere and how
to make Acrobat use it?

By the way, the manual seems very informative & practical from what I've read
so far, particularly as it relates to response spectra and time-history
analysis.

Regards,
ed gonzalez