Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fonts for Acrobat to view USACE Manuals[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Fonts for Acrobat to view USACE Manuals
- From: Eddie Gonzalez <Eagonzal(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:38:16 -0700
Hello folks. I was trying to view one of the Corps of Eng. Manuals, "Response Spectra and Seismic Analysis for Concrete Hydraulic Structures" (EM 1110-2-6050) and half way through I got a message saying it (Acrobat) cannot find the font 'WPMathA'. Does anyone know if I can get this somewhere and how to make Acrobat use it? By the way, the manual seems very informative & practical from what I've read so far, particularly as it relates to response spectra and time-history analysis. Regards, ed gonzalez
- Prev by Subject: Re: Flitch Beam Shear
- Next by Subject: RE: Fonts for Acrobat to view USACE Manuals
- Previous by thread: Fwd: Re: Science Live SKYSCRAPERS !!!
- Next by thread: RE: Fonts for Acrobat to view USACE Manuals