RE: Concrete vs. Steel

Er... I think this is only a "problem" if one is "holding onesself out to be
a structural engineer for purposes of conducting business."

In other words, you can't put it on a business card, you can't advertise in
the yellow pages, you can't put it on a sign over your door, or anything
that would seem to indicate to the public that you are soliciting business
as a structural engineer--even as a representative of your firm.

Stating that you are an engineer, E.I.T., in passing even on an internet
forum, I don't think that's the same as above.

I could be wrong, but it just strikes me as being a different sort of thing.