It Depends On What "Engineer" Is (With Apologies To WJC)

My favorite story along those lines was told to me by Tom Wallace of Wallace
Engineering in Tulsa.

He said he gets three or four calls every year from guys answering an ad for
"engineer designing buildings," who proceed to describe how they can break
down and repair a cranky boiler or rooftop AC unit in no time flat, fix any
kind of plumbing, and once took care of a <blank>-story building in New York
City.

In other words, a "building engineer."