RE: Engineering title

When the question of titles comes up, I always remember what my late father
used to say about titles: "I don't care what they call me, as long as they
call me for dinner.!"  :<)

The main reason for the engineering act restrictions on title use is to
prevent the public from being deceived that someone has capabilities they
don't. Whether the testing and experience required by the various states
really accomplishes this is probably the subject of another long, boring
thread.

Y'all have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Bill Cain, SE