Re: Fonts for Acrobat to view USACE Manuals

I had the same problem recently.  I found that the font is included with windows.  When I checked my available fonts it was not there (installed).  I attempted to install it and the installer program said that it was already installed!  I had to use regedit (I am using windows NT) to delete all mentions of the font name from the register and then the installer would install.

Mike Sloey
Jacobs Engineering Group
St. Louis, MO

>>> Eddie Gonzalez <Eagonzal(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US> 10/22/1999 2:38:16 PM >>>
Hello folks. I was trying to view one of the Corps of Eng. Manuals, "Response
Spectra and Seismic Analysis for Concrete Hydraulic Structures" (EM
1110-2-6050) and half way through I got a message saying it (Acrobat) cannot
find the font 'WPMathA'.  Does anyone know if I can get this somewhere and how
to make Acrobat use it?

By the way, the manual seems very informative & practical from what I've read
so far, particularly as it relates to response spectra and time-history
analysis.

Regards,
ed gonzalez