Submitting Spreadsheets, Mathcad to SEAINT and SEAOC for general use.

Paul and everyone interested,
Send your software donations (no commercial software please) to Mark
Deardorff at MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com. Mark is the Computer Applications Chair of
SEAOC and maintains this website. He can post them. Please be sure to include
a short discription of each file so that Mark can add the description of what
is available.
I tried to locate the download site on the SEAINT web page yesterday and
could not find it except by direct address which I received from Shafat.
However, Mark has a dedicated page on the SEAOC website where the files can
be found (www.seaoc.org).

Dennis S. Wish PE

>From Paul Reilly

I have some thrifty spreadsheet (xcel) samples that I would like to post
to the 'SEAOC Software Depository', but I have not been able to identify
the depository in the seaint.org site.  Any links appreciated.

Paul Reilly