Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Progressive Collapse[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Progressive Collapse
- From: "Marc S. Barter" <mbarter(--nospam--at)barterse.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:25:33 -0500
Does anyone know of a source of information on steel structural systems designed to prevent progressive collapse? Our definition in my office is that those bays and floors that are supported by a column may collapse should that column be removed or compromised, but not adjacent bays. Any other definitions?
- Prev by Subject: Professional Liability Insurance for the Non-Professional
- Next by Subject: Re: Progressive Collapse
- Previous by thread: Rules for submitting software, spreadsheets, and Mathcad files to SEAOC for posting.
- Next by thread: Re: Progressive Collapse