RE: Engineering title

Some states (including Alabama and Oklahoma, for two) require that the FIRM
be "licensed" (they call it a Certificate of Authorization) to hold
themselves out as providing engineering services.

The requirements to be so certified include having a principal who is
licensed to practice engineering in the area for which the firm advertises.