RE: Engineering title

In Michigan I don't think the firm needs to be "licensed", but I do seem to
recall that a certain percentage of the principals need to be license
engineers to be allowed to claim to be an "engineering" firm.  Same with
claiming to be an "architectural" firm.  If I remember, I will verify it
when I get home tonight (I just received the lasted printing of the "law"
book governing Michigan licensing).

Scott