FOUNDATIONS: Need Reference to Article in ENR(?) Re Foundation Underpinning Technology

I have been asked by a project manager in our firm to locate an article in
ENR from within the last year or so (he thinks).

Basically, it deals with a "new technology" developed by either Halliburton
or Brown & Root for underpinning pile/pier foundations. I'm not sure if it
involves a jet grouting technique or not (I tend to believe so) but we want
to consider it for a proposal we're writing.

Could someone please point me in the direction of this article?

Thank you.