From: Juan C. Gray [mailto:juangray(--nospam--at)col2.telecom.com.co]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 5:39 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Post-tensioning

As an engineer and a provider of post-tensioning services, I have been
having the feeling that post-tensioning is quickly becoming a
commodity.It is getting difficult to compete with shops that do not do
any engineering , and clients that simply do not care. Any thoughts on
this anyone?

Juan C. Gray