Invitation to a Lecturer/s

To Whom It May Concern;

I am one of the member of this professional organization (SEAOSC) and a regular e-mail receiver for more than a year now.

Presently I am the President of the Marianas Association of Filipino Engineers and Architects (MAFEA) based here in Saipan (a US Commonwealth in the Pacific, just 30 min. away from Guam by plane).

I am looking from this group or someone who knows somebody/group that can conduct a seminar to our organization here in Saipan.

We are more than 100 members (diff. discipline and diff. field like design and construction) and about 90% of practicing A&E here in this island are members of this organization.

Civil/Structural Design or about construction is the topic that we're interested in.

Thank you and we're looking forward to meet these people or maybe some of you.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey Melchor
PO Box 503250
Saipan, MP 96950-3250