RE: Post-tensioning

I'm glad you brought this up. We are beginning some drawings for bridge
bents that will require post-tensioning, and the thought has arisen: "What
is the minimum amount of information we need to provide on our drawings that
will allow a post-tensioning supplier to complete the detailing?"

How does this bear on your question?