RE: Engineering Title

Ahhh, here's the rub. It's not that we are trying to protect the just word
"Engineer". It cannot be done. The term is too generic. Doctors and
Architects have done a better job about protecting those sacred titles. We
want to protect something else, like "Structural Engineer". IMO, we have a
better chance (albeit still slim) of doing that.

FWIW, with regards to nuclear engineers doing wood framed designed, wasn't
it two unemployed aerospace engineers who were held responsible for the
Kansas City Hyatt Regency walkway collapse?

FWIW2, Jimi Hendrix was a drug addict.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS