RE: Engineering Title

"Architectural Engineering" programs exist at a few schools (here in the
Southwest, Oklahoma State and Texas-Austin are two notable ones), and are
mainly concerned with engineering related to building construction.

Typically, the degree has a "structural engineering" track and a "project
managemement" (read "construction manager") track.

The ArEs that I have hired from UT Austin have all the structural coursework
of a Civ.E., but none of the "dirt" and "water" stuff. Instead they
typically do things like Project Scheduling, etc.