RE: Engineering Title

	"FWIW, with regards to nuclear engineers doing wood framed designed,
wasn't
> it two unemployed aerospace engineers who were held responsible for the
> Kansas City Hyatt Regency walkway collapse?"

	Are you serious? I read in one of the web pages that the company
closed with many of its engineers losing their licenses but I couldn't
believe that they were aerospace engineers?Did they designed the walkway to
float for some time until remedial measures are applied?

	A. Yango
	CE/SE
	TMP