Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Engineering Title

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re:  Registered Engineers:

I   (Illinois)    prefers the term  "LICENSED".

Years ago the Illinois SE  license was changed by the board from registered  to "LICENSED"  structural engineering.

Apparently the term  "LICENSED"   carries the connotation of some kind a exam requirements. 

Bob  Johnson