Re: Architectural Engineering Degree

Does it mean that when designing a building, all you need is an Architectural
Engineer? No more need for a CE or SE, ME, EE, Sanitary, and other engineering
professions? Can the Architectural Engineer sign and seal the plans and design
calculations? If not, what is the role of the Architectural Engineer in the
design team?

Roy Sharif M. Sison, RCE
Philippines