RE: 11/18/99 Lunch Meeting CELSOC-LA

Title: RE: 11/18/99 Lunch Meeting CELSOC-LA

Forgive my ignorance, but please explain what CELSOC stands.  Thanks!!

-----Original Message-----
From: TBenson(--nospam--at)lowney.com [mailto:TBenson(--nospam--at)lowney.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 8:31 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Fwd:11/18/99 Lunch Meeting CELSOC-LA

____________________Forward Header_____________________
Subject:    11/18/99 Lunch Meeting CELSOC-LA
Author: Tom Benson
Date:       10/26/99 8:27 PM

We hope you can join us for the next lunch meeting on Thursday, November 18,
1999 at the Wyndham Checkers Hotel, 535 South Grand Avenue, downtown Los
Angeles.

Our speaker will be Mr. Andrew A. Adelman, P.E., General Manager of the City of
Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety.  Fliers will be sent soon, but
you can R.S.V.P. by e-mail to Gary Sumner at focusmgmnt(--nospam--at)aol.com.  Please spread
the word.

We hope to see you there.

Tom Benson, Program Committee Member, CELSOC-LA