Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Lightbulb[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Lightbulb
- From: "PEC - Lake City" <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:46:56 -0400
.... I have failed to see the humor in this >one, if that was your intention. > >Please remember this is a STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM, not one for >political rhetoric. As so often seems to be the case, liberal opinions are OK, but conservative ones are verbotten. FWIW, I did not see much humour in it either - it is too close to the acutal (and sad) truth! David Finley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Lightbulb
- Next by Subject: RE: Lightbulb
- Previous by thread: RE: Lightbulb
- Next by thread: RE: Lightbulb