Rules for submitting software, spreadsheets, and Mathcad files to SEAOC for posting.

Anyone wishing to submit software must obey the following rules, WITHOUT
EXCEPTION:

1 - It must be self-contained software (EXE file) or an Excel spreadsheet or
a Mathcad document.

2 - It must not be crippled in any way or contain advertising for upgrades
or other products.

3 - It must be freeware, not shareware or other commercial product.

4 - It must be submitted as an executable ZIP file prepared with Winzip Self
Extractor. www.winzip.com Regular executables, XLS files or MCD files will
simply be deleted! I do not have time to prepare files for posting.

5 - I will not respond to e-mails asking questions about how to do this. If
you are smart enough to write software, you should be able to figure all
this out by yourself.

6 - Send your submittal with a 60 word or less description. It will be
posted without editing so if you don't want to appear illiterate, check your
grammar and spelling!

7 - Send the e-mail to MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com. The SUBJECT line MUST begin with
the words SEAOC POSTING. If not, the e-mail will be deleted and you will not
be notified.

8 - Include an e-mail address. You must be willing to answer questions about
your product so I suggest that you include enough information to explain the
variables and an example problem.